This site belongs to SCHONTAL INNOVATIVE COOPERATIVA AGRICOLĂ, C/30/2/2016 having a Unique Registration Code 36550587, based in the Urziceni commune no. 378, Satu Mare county, legally represented by Czier Attila as chairman.
The use of this site implies the customer's acceptance for the use of personal data entered in the customer registration form, as well as the data that are collected in the course of commercial transactions with the commercial company. The collection of this data has the following purposes: providing information regarding marketing campaigns, special offers and/or other forms of advertising, via e-mail, SMS, telephone, social media platforms, as well as contacting in order to conducting customer opinion surveys.
The consent given by this statement, regarding the processing of personal data, as well as the provision of the data mentioned below, are voluntary. This consent may be revoked at any time with subsequent effect by free notice to. The consent revocation notice can be sent via email or directly from the user's account. Please note that the revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the use of the data prior to the withdrawal of consent. If consent is not given or has been revoked, the personal data will not be used for the purposes mentioned above.
The personal information transmitted through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or in the respective pages of the website.
We may use your personal information to:
- website and business administration
- customizing the website for you;
- authorization to use the services available on the schwabenfarm.ro website;
- sending goods purchased through the website;
- providing the services purchased through the website;
- sending reports, invoices and payment notices to you and collecting payments from you;
- sending commercial communications for information purposes;
- sending expressly requested notices by e-mail;
- sending our newsletter by email, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer want this communication);
- sending marketing communications about our business or the companies of carefully selected third parties that we believe may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically consented, by email or similar technologies (you may inform us in any moment if you no longer wish to receive marketing communications);
- providing statistical information about our users to third parties (those third parties will not be able to identify any user with this information); dealing with requests and complaints made by you or about you relating to the website;
- maintaining the security of the website and preventing fraud;
- verifying compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of the website (including monitoring private messages sent through our private messaging service); and other uses.
Personal data collected through the customer registration form and in the course of future business transactions will be processed for the purpose of concluding and executing the contract with these customers. All your personal data collected through the customer registration form and during all future business transactions will be processed by the company for the purpose of providing you with information about advertising and marketing campaigns by e-mail.
We store personal data only for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes, but only until the moment when you decide to deactivate your user account. If we have issued you an invoice, your data will be stored for 10 years, according to the law.
Our website includes hyperlinks to and details of third party websites. We have no control over and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
By filling in your data in the account creation form and/or order form, you declare that you unconditionally accept your personal data to be included in the database. By reading this Personal Data Protection Policy and the Information Note, you have become aware of the fact that you are guaranteed the rights provided for by the GDPR, respectively: - the right to transparency of information, communications and ways of exercising your rights, the right to information and access to your personal data, the right to rectification and the right to delete data, the right to restrict processing, the right to data portability, the right to opposition and not to be subject to an automated individual decision-making process, the right to the address of the Supervisory Authority (ANSPDCP) in case of violation of your rights guaranteed by the legislation on the protection of personal data.
The protection of natural persons regarding the processing of personal data is a fundamental right. Article 8(1) of the Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union ("Charter") and Article 16(1) of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union (TFEU) provide for the right of any person to the protection of personal data.
The rights of data subjects regarding the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data: the right to information and access; the right to intervene on the data; the right to rectification; the right to delete data; the right to restrict processing; the right to data portability; the right of opposition and the automated individual decision-making process, including the creation of profiles; the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.dataprotection.ro)
To exercise the rights mentioned above or for any question related to the way your data is used, you can contact us with a written request, or to the email address: